Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cultivate 'Me' Time

This is a lovely video titled How to Be Alone from YouTube as I found it on Yoga,Dogs and Chocolate:




I just loved this video/poem/message to cultivate some alone time - down time if you prefer to think of it that way.  It hit on several things I like to do when I need to just chill or mentally check out for a while - go hang out at the coffee shop, go out for dinner by yourself, sit on a park bench and watch the world go by, pick up your art, go work out.   But what I really like about this was the message of sitting in silence as the world moves around you, of just being without demands or demanding.  It's like opening yourself up without attachment.   

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

this is soo incredibly amazing thank you so much for sharing it's important to be alone sometimes :)

Gabrielle said...

Absolutely looove this thank you for sharing! Its very important to be alone sometimes, it's calming to the soul :)