Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Interesting Things

I have been a bit distracted lately and haven't quite had the time I would like to devote to this blog. The Husband was deployed last week and I've been making the transition to running a household for two on my own again.

But I came across this posting on LollyKnittingAround regarding being compassionate toward yourself and your practice that I found just beautiful. We all need to remember to be in the moment and not where we think we 'should' be.

And the co-director of Yoga North Studio has started a blog titled The Yama's and Niyamas and I have always found her writing style to be very fluid and lovely to read.

Between Lauren's post and Deborah now devoting a blog to these Guidelines, I think the Universe is telling me I need to pay more attention to them!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lolly said...

Thank you so much for reading my post, and also for linking to it here. Your words are so kind. Thank you for all thr great links you provide here too - I will be back to read more! :)

Sara said...

Kristin -

If you need any help with anything now that you are down to a 1 person household let me know. (Not that I can teach Ashtanga but if you needed some time off your students could probably suffer through some Hatha.)

Sara

Kristin said...

Lauren, thanks so much for stopping my and saying Hi!

Sara - thanks for your offer! I will have to remind myself to come to your restorative class to give myself that mental breather that becomes so necessary. :)